Skip to main content

Marrying My Crush

Life surprises you in most unexpected ways. This is my story, how I married to my crush, I am Sanjay, I work for newspaper as reporter, which has always been my dream job. However I am not the type of person who is very good at interaction. Due to which, I have limited friends and had been in a relationship once.

 

It all started when a girl named Supriti joined my team as intern. She was breath taking, everything about her was perfect, her eyes, her hair, just everything. It was like love at first sight, but even though she was in my team I had problem talking to her. I just didn’t knew how to start a conversation, we used to talk but it was only work related.

 

Time passed by, we bonded but only as colleagues. I wanted to be more then colleagues with her, just didn’t knew how to. We never talk anything apart from work. So I talked to my friends about my situation, they called me nerd, and suggested that I should pull myself together and talk to her and gave me some tips on how to start conversation.

 

After few days I got my chance, it was lunch time and she was sitting alone in canteen. To think of it she always had someone around her, maybe that’s why I couldn’t talk to her. I had hundreds of thoughts how it can go wrong, I pulled my courage and approached her and asked if I can sit with her. She smiled and said yes. We spend whole lunch time talking about our family and other stuff. I felt like luckiest person on world that day.

 

After that day we started spending more time with each, it turns out we lived nearby, so we started meeting outside jobs as well. I started to like her more after I got to know her, we had many things common, like we both liked our jobs.

 

Then came a time when her internship was over, she had a choice to choose her team and still she choose our team, which made me think she likes me back. I have never let her know about my feelings but I thought that was the time. So I organize a congratulation party for her where I intended to tell her my feelings.

 

That day I dressed well, I have never dressed like that for anything, I got her rose bouquet and went to pick her up. She was wearing blue dress and looked like angel, she looked happier than usual, smile was not leaving her face. I gave her bouquet which I got for her, she took it and gave me a kiss. I was in clouds that just gave me confidents I needed to tell her my feelings.

 

When we got to venue, everyone was already there. We had couple of drinks and she asked me for dance. We danced for some time then one of my friend remained me that I had to tell her my feeling, I got cold feet. I rushed out of there I couldn’t do it, what if she says no, it would be awkward to work together. My friends came and told me that it would be fine, it was obvious that she liked me back.

 

I gathered confidence and asked her if I can talk with her outside, she said “I am enjoying dance maybe after some time.” I gave her space and went get drink myself. After 10 minutes she said she wanted to get some air, signing that we can go out. She looked extremely happy, when we got out, she hugged me and said “thank you for everything today.”

“I like you” I said in small voice when she was still hugging me. She pulled herself away and said “what?”

“I like you from day we meet, all this time I liked you” I said not knowing what to say, I didn’t wanted to see her reaction so I turned around.

She came in front of me and said “well I like you too.” Nothing had ever made me happier.

“So will you be my girlfriend?” I said, smile not leaving my face.

“No, I will not be ….” That’s all I heard, and I started walking away from her. I was confused she said she liked me too but why she didn’t wanted to be my girlfriend, I couldn’t gather myself to ask her.

 

I took leave from job to avoid her, I couldn’t face her. She had called me frequently maybe to show sympathy, so ignored her call. It had been a week and I still didn’t go to work when she showed up at my house. I pretended to not be home, she left note at door saying that she wanted to talk, but I ignored it.

 

Following day, I visited my parents’ house as it was my dad’s birthday. When I got there, my mother told me that they have looked a girl for me for marriage. I was surprised at first then they told me it was upon me to decide, however girl has already agreed for married. I thought about it I was heartbroken so I also agreed and my mom told they will be here for dad’s birthday and I can meet her then.

 

I was sitting in garden when my mom told me that girl was here, she said hi from distance, it was a familiar voice, I turned around to look and it was Supriti. I was confused what was she doing here. My mom said she was the girl she was talking about, that made me even more confused. Supriti came and sat next to me and hit me with her hand. “What is going on?” I said

“That day you didn’t let me complete, I was saying, I didn’t wanted to be your girlfriend because I wanted to be your wife. That morning only I got marriage proposal from your parents and I said yes after I got to know it was you. That’s why that day I was so happy, and your friends already told me that you were going to propose me that day, so I was supposed to surprise you with good news but you left before hearing me” She said. That made me emotional and I hugged her.

 

We got married next months and now we are happy family of four with our sons. I have to be the luckiest person on this world, I married a girl that I loved and had a happy ending.

THE END

 

P.S

Communication is most in life, if you don’t communicate properly then you might lose something good. Listen to others and speak your heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Too Short

This story is about a boy who falls in love with an elder girl. The boy's name is Aadesh, he is 16, fresh out of high school. He was quite a simple boy, from a medium-class family, living with his mom and dad. He was not so much an outgoing kind of a nerd but this spring he had other plans, he decided to go to the gym as he had three months till he started college. He started a gym across the city as he didn't want to be bothered while working out. But he had no idea what was waiting next. He started going to the gym on Monday, the first day of the workout made him quite tired. It was 8 in the morning when he left the gym as he started at 6 where he jogged all the way. But after the gym, he was tired and wanted to go on the bus as he was not in a condition to jog across the town. While waiting for the bus he saw a cafe right across the street. He wanted to grab a coffee and there was no sign of a bus afar, he decided to get a coffee real quick. He went to the cafe and

Inspiring: “The boy who could do it….”

  THE CHILD WHO COULD DO IT… Two children had been skating on a frozen lake all morning when, suddenly, the ice broke and one of them fell into the water.  The internal current displaced it a few meters below the frozen part, so to save it the only option was to break the layer that covered it. His friend began to shout for help, but when he saw that no one was coming he quickly looked for a stone and began to hit the ice with all his might. He hit, hit, and hit until he managed to open a crevice through which he put his arm to grab his partner and save him. A few minutes later, warned by the neighbors who had heard the cries for help, the firefighters arrived. When they were told what had happened, they kept wondering how that little boy had been able to break such a thick layer of ice. -It is impossible that with those hands he has achieved it, it is impossible, he does not have enough strength, how could he achieve it?  they commented among themselves. An old man who was in the vici

Most Common Story With TWIST

Todays’ story is about father (Louis) and daughter (Honey). After the deceased of Honey’s mother when she was 8, Louis has played both role of mother and father. He didn’t wanted to get married as Honey didn’t wanted step mother. Louis has fulfilled every wish of Honey no matter what she asks for. You can say he has spoiled her, but Honey always knew her limits as well. They were really happy with life, Louis had a restaurant which was doing well, and Honey was studying Fashion and would help Louis with restaurant whenever she had chance. They used to share everything with each other. They has always shared feelings with each other. Expect this time, Honey was hiding something, that she has a boyfriend (Eddie). Honey and Eddie has being going out for few months. They meet at friends’ party, it was love at first sight. Eddie was also in college and was doing part time job as his family was not too well to do. Honey wanted to tell her father that she has a boyfriend, but her fr